Professional ozone generators have many applications when it comes to odor removal and sanitization of indoor air. They can remove cigarette smoke odors, skunk and pet odors and it is very often used to remediate odors from sewer backup and water damage floods.
Ozone bonds with odor molecules and literally eliminates them, it doesn’t mask or just deodorize. High output ozone generators are utilized by restoration and odor removal companies to not only remediate chronic odors from homes and properties but also eliminate allergens, mold spores and other air pollutants.
High Output Ozone Generator
Ozone treatments can effectively do the following:
- Sanitization: Ozone is a gas that is also a sanitizer and can eliminate biological pollutants like viruses, fungi and bacteria. Ozone molecules create a reaction known as oxidative burst which attacks cell walls of bacteria and viruses. Ozone also sanitizes every surface it comes to contact with. It can eliminate all kinds of smells, whether biological or chemical.
- Deodorization: Ozone permanently eliminates unpleasant odors from tobacco, smoke, pets, mildew and mold. For pet odor removal, an ozone treatment is far more effective that sprays and solutions and will completely eliminate the offensive odor.
- Allergen Elimination: Ozone can also eliminate allergens like dust mites, pollen, mold spores and more. Ozone will also travel through your HVAC duct system and eliminate allergens that are distributed and trapped in your air duct system.
- Chemical Pollutants: Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) are compounds that easily turn into vapors or gases and pollute your indoor air. VOCs like benzene, formaldehyde, methylene chloride and others can be destroyed by an ozone air treatment. Cigarette smoke clings to surface areas like walls and ceilings and VOC molecules travel through your home’s air. Ozone can remove smoke chemicals from your walls and surfaces because it completely destroys VOCs.
- Mold Remediation: When mold is growing in your home, mold spores become air born. The musty smell of mold and mildew also means that these mold spores in the air you breath can also cause asthma attacks and other respiratory symptoms. Ozone kills molds, including black mold permanently and is often used in mold removal and remediation treatments.
Trax Restoration is an odor removal company serving Toronto and the GTA. We utilize the latest technology industrial ozone generators and are IICRC trained and certified. We offer a free on-site assessment and competitive pricing. Give us a call today to book your free assessment: 905-882-3141